Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

jerky images and sound

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest_imported

Jan 1, 1970
Hi, I am a newcomer to Premiere, and only have to produce one very short video - by Saturday!!!!! I have captured the footage, added transitions, and am ready to roll, but when I generate a preview, or try to play any of the clips, they are jerky, and the sound is affected (almost like the bionic man sound!!!) I know nothing about compressions etc etc, but I have checked the settings, and loaded the PAL settings which 'should' be correct. Why is it not working? And how do I fix it??

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers
Janine

Your computer and all related components may not be powerful enough to play a smooth preview playback. Your PAL settings have resolutions that are very big to be played back on a computer. The PAL resolutions are meant to be played on a TV. I dont think you should have a problem though when you do your playback to the DVcam. Is that what you are doing. If so, have you tried that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back