Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

JDE field name for Lot Process Type 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gman2011

Programmer
Sep 13, 2011
US
In need of name for lot process type or if possible the field names in table 4108 lot master. Thanks

Thanks much for the response. it is one world and getting desperate for the field name. I believe it is in the lot master table(4108)

We had World on the IBM AS400, the file was F4108. You could always do a wrkqry, and look at the field names. Can you get into the database? Example would be if it is SQL, go into the SQL Management studio, log into the databse, and manuver down into the tables, and colums, and you should be able to see the field name. I am not sure what the OneWorld side looks like. I have never seen it. You might check the site jdelist.com. It is for Edwards, Oracle, Peoplesoft, etc etc. You should be able to find more help there. Wish I could have been more help.

I am looking for the place where the lot processing is set(0-9). i am eing told it is the 4102 but i only see the lot status code. Is the field in one of the system settings table ?

submitt the question to jdelist.com,, they have lots of people there on OneWorld, that will be happy to help. Not very many people on this site use Edwards.

I have the question in JDELIST as well but not getting the answer i need. thanks for the try anyway

SRCE is the field name. It is in both the f4101 (Item Master) and f4102 (Item Branch)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back