Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

JCPenney TMS

Status
Not open for further replies.

zedsded

IS-IT--Management
Jun 9, 2002
hello,
Anybody trading with JCP using 753 (TMS-Lite routing authorization only)? I'd like to get some info about the Ship To requirements (PEPS unit no? SSC unit no?). Thanks for your input.

We have a customer that is currently in the testing phase of the 753 & 754 with JCP. What in specific do you need help with?

exto,
What unit no# should be used in the 753 N1 (destination)? Is it the Mark For (store unit#) from the 850? If receiving hundreds of POs - all with different Mark For number, should all these unit numbers show in the N104(ST) of the 753?
thanks a lot!

What goes in the N1ST of the 753 is usually the DC number. So if you have multiple PO's but all are going to a DC, then you will only have one N1ST.

But if you're shipping directly to the stores, then you will have multiple N1ST segments per store.

extoman,
You mean "DC" same as the "SSC"? If this is the case then I'm relieved! Please verify if I understood it right. I appreciate you help. THANK YOU.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back