Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Javascript Text Book recommendations

Status
Not open for further replies.

PcolaSteve

Programmer
Jul 1, 2011
US
Are there any recommendations for text books on Javascript? I have taught myself Javascript, as well as HTML and such and own a few technical books on JS. I will admit I need more training and am looking for some type of text book recommendation, as in the type that might be used in a university / technical school course to go through.

The reference books I have now are "Teach Yourself Javascript" by SAMS (this book is somewhat out of date,) The "Javascript Bible" by Danny Goodman, "Learn Javascript" by W3schools and "Javascript: The Good Parts" by Doug Crockford.

The shortest distance between two points is NOT a straight line; it's through a worm hole!

Thanks much! I will check these books out.

The shortest distance between two points is NOT a straight line; it's through a worm hole!

Thanks too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back