Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

J179 on IPO SE Subscription

Status
Not open for further replies.

OhashiManoel

IS-IT--Management
Nov 21, 2009
BR
I got 2 J179 SIP phns connected to one non-manageable Giga 8-POE ports switch on IPO SE Subscription. One of them has been registered to DES, then released. The other one hasn't yet. After a few hours of use, the unregistered one stopped working all of the sudden,bringing the No Ethernet screen. I move the CAT 6 cable plug, then it comes back. Then, it drops a few mins later.
I tested it with a different CAT6 cable and it stopped bringing the no Ethernet screen, but then it won't load the Avaya SIP FW, only the 3rd Party SIP FW.
Any suggestions?
On LAN1, DHCP is not enabled

? What is the model number and order code on the back. There are J100 phones that are 3PCC firmware only.

Stuck in a never ending cycle of file copying.

There is only one version of firmware. The mode of operation (IPO, Aura, ACO, 3rd party) is determined by configuration parameters. The “3PCC” hardware cannot be configured to work on Aura/IPO. The non-3PCC hardware can be configured for all modes.

@sizbut: it turned out to me an issued plug on the switch side 😀.
But, what I noticed is IPO FTP feature is not working.
So I will replace the Cat5e cable for one Cat6e and I will make sure I pick the best Cat6e plugs

I can't find out why any of my Avaya IP phones (h323/ SIP) are not being able to pull the config files from Manager folder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back