Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

J179 Display question

Status
Not open for further replies.

km9v

MIS
Jan 11, 2011
US
When answering a bridged appearance from the secondary display, it pops up to the main display and the keys on top remain focused on the bridged keys. In order to get the main call appearances back, the phone/exit button has to be pressed. Is there any way to have the set do this automatically? I have some users getting frustrated.

A definite star to anyone who knows if there's a fix for this (also related to
I've just come across from the IP Office and I hate how this behaviour works. Every time I press a bridged appearance, or function key that's not a busy-ind the whole main display scrolls down to the expansion. And then there's the weird button layout too in half screen mode (also not an issue on IPO). I thought doing the appearance keys on buttons 1,3,5 was a simple "fix" but that causes some other weird bugs where the buttons on 2 and 4 would sometimes disappear.

I've gone through the 46xxsettings template multiple times and can't find anything that sticks out so would love to know if it's possible to change this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back