Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

J.D. Edwards Business & System Functions Details

Status
Not open for further replies.

mksheth

Programmer
Jul 27, 2002
IN
Hi there, I am a Technical Developer on J.D Edwards OneWorld Xe. I would like to use the Business as well as System Functions provided by J.D.E. But most of the times, I dont know about the function, as if such a Function is available or not and if it is, then its name and description about its parameters.
If anyone can help me getting information on the use and details of these Functions please reply to me via this Forum.

Mithun [wavey]

There is an HTML file that you can setup on your machine that is a pretty good list of the functions.

I have just started developing in JDE and have found it a pretty good tool.

R98ABSFN will create the file
P98ABSFN is a viewer.

(I have never gotten the viewer to work. I go directly into the html file using my browser)

HTH
Ken ::)

Thanx a lot Ken..ur help was really fruitful. I ran the report u mentioned and it generated HTML files of the Business Functions present. But unfortunately many BSFN description was not given.
Anyways thank u for ur Help.

Mithun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back