Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

IX Workplace 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aldridge85

Programmer
Oct 14, 2016
GB
Hi guys

I have a customer with an IPO 500V2 11.0.4.1. They are currently using the IX Workplace for IOS and Android whilst working from home. As far as i know the majority of users are running the latest version 3.8, what's being noted is that when iPhone users minimise the app to the background their presence displays as 'Offline' to other users, is there anyway around this? For Android users when they minimise, it still displays at 'Available' which is good.

Thanks

Thanks @derfloh, fingers crossed. I'll check it out.

Am i right in saying that they will release 11.0.4.3 soon, which i can upgrade our in house system to, then upgrade to 11.1?

We have a on prem ipo500 so doesn't look like i need to follow the migration procedure.

From past release experience you shouldn't upgrade customers to new GA releases unless absolutely necessary, they are usually not the most stable.

"Trying is the first step to failure..." - Homer

Thanks @janni78, I've read some horror stories relating to previous releases.

Hi derfloh

Are you relating to server edition?

Thanks

Derfloh,

Correct for server edition and application server. centos6 is not upgrading to centos7 - manual install and restore backup. :-/

NOTE: VMPro on windows is no longer supported in R11.1!

any intel on how to get that Push notification in service? I have an IPO R11.1, IX Workplace just installed, but system status is getting nuts on all errors concerning API ? push ?
I´m running out of ideas...
Thanks a lot

Api key not correct. Push doesn’t work. I guess i’m missing something. When the app is active it is working. But when in the background. I can see the station in system status but it won’t ring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back