Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

IX Workplace in Essential Edition 11.1 Will FeatureManager work??

Status
Not open for further replies.

resi70

Programmer
Jun 12, 2013
NL
We have some IX workplaces on a IP500 V2 11.1 Essential Edition with a softphone licence.

We can make and receive calls but we don't have the option below that we did have in our test version on a Preferred edition.

We do use TLS and did load the certificate.

IX_Workplace_3.8_akmcmf.jpg

Is this normal behaviour or should the FeatureManager also work on an Essential Edition with a softphone licence.

Or do we perhaps need a different licence to get this to work on an Essential Edition??

The documentation of Avaya is not all that clear.

Have you tried going into the menu tab of the user and enabling the option for hg you want?

Yes in the ipo config everything is set. I did compare it to a IPO 11.1 preferred edition with a working IX Workplace and the settings are the same. So i expect it has something to do with the essential edition but i not 100% sure.

I recall that this needs the One-X portal which comes with the preferred edition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back