Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

IX workplace for IP office User not able to login 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bailly34

Vendor
Aug 15, 2014
US
Hello all,

I have set up IX workplace to connect directly to the IP office with a FQDN <avaya.Domainname.com>. The app seems to connect, but when I enter the user credentials it gives me a message that the credentials are wrong. I have programmed the IPO per IX docs. Also, changed remote TCP/UDP port to 7070. Is their any extra work I need to be done to the IPO? I have seen adding /46xxsetting.txt to the domain. Any help would be great.

Oscar
Business Linxs
Miami, Florida

Hello,

So I was able to finally connect directly to the IPO Using the use web address under Configure my account ( But now when I make a call, I have no RTP both ways. Any thoughts?

Oscar
Business Linxs
Miami, Florida

Firewall issue- usually- RTP ports. You may need to disable SIP ALG on router. One other thing you could try- turn off Allow Direct Media Path on Extension- VOIP tab.

AS HyTech say check the ports on fire wall. Also if your using nat make sure SIP Remote extension Enable is on on LAN Tab.

Thanks NYStech, enabling SIP remote worked. I have two-way audio.

Oscar
Business Linxs
Miami, Florida

RGunther, we are using the IX the same way. User has VPN to office and we are putting the IPO address in the IX client. This was working for a few day's. Now when I open my IX it is saying Invalid SIP server domain? Any help is appreciated. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back