Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

IX Workplace and contacts 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

jose1000

Vendor
Mar 22, 2011
AR
Hello, we have IP Office 500v2 rls 11, with One-X portal and power user licences.
We are trying to use IX Workplace client, first locally. Phone calls work fine. But we cannot get to work the contacts.
All we want is just the directory of extensions.
What should we configure?
Thanks in advance.

Hi Jose

You have to manually search for extensions as they do not appear automatically.

TEST_mo20e7.png

Thanks Aldridge.
I can see my local Outlooks contacts,
I can see contacts from my company in Avaya Cloud,
but i cannot see the extensions in the PBX.
Any ideas?

also I´m missing that green check over the icon in the IX Workplace client. Guess that means that I have no pressence.

port 443 is reachable.
I found on the Workplace log en error "memory card not reachable", I´m recreating the SD Memory Card

Just for future reference. IPO had something wrong with the SD Card. Recreating it solved the problem. It created a new 46xxsettings.txt and after that got everything working fine.

jose100, I'm having a similar issue where I can't access the local extensions and I cannot change the Presence status but only when I connect remotely using a FQDN. I can make and receive calls just fine though. Were you able to get yours working remotely ?

BTS Tech

@MBATech173
If you are connecting remotely you need to use TLS with a certificate or you won't have access to the directory.

The truth is just an excuse for lack of imagination.

@critchey, We have a few customers running on TCP remotely and have access to Contacts and presence.

Really? Documentation states you need TLS but can't say Im overly surprised the documentation is incorrect.

The truth is just an excuse for lack of imagination.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back