Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

IWR Reports Screen Layout display

Status
Not open for further replies.

bhas79

Programmer
Apr 1, 2003
US
I am using IWR Ver 6.0.506 on windows 2000.my reports are displayed in Page Layout.How can i change my display to screen layout.Please Help me to find a Solution

bhas79,

I don't think this is possible. IWR serves up PDF's, which are stored page image files. Only the Impromptu client has the ability to present data in screen view.

Sorry,

Dave Griffin

The Decision Support Group
Reporting Consulting with Cognos BI Tools
"Magic with Data"
[pc2]
Want good answers? Read FAQ20-2863 first!

I appreciate for your response.I will let you know if i am able to find a solution.

With IWR 7.1 (Series 7 version 2) you can publish reports in html which comes close to the screen lay out as known from Impromptu admin.

Regards

Menno

I have implemented IWR + PowerPrompts with different layout for my company

1. Save all user's selection in Database by Main Web Program (Designed by Powerprompts & ASP).
2. In the last WEB page of, re-direct to a new IWR PowerPrompts with new Layout, and new Web program directly load the user's saved selection and run IWR.

Hope this is useful for you

Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back