Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

IWR Pricing and Overall Experiences

Status
Not open for further replies.

warpwiz

IS-IT--Management
Mar 23, 2001
US
My company is considering IWR. We've heard 3rd-4th hand that the pricing runs in the $50K range. Can anyone confirm or otherwise speak to that?

Also, I'd like to hear general impressions about the product in regard to complexity of administration and installation.

Thanks!|-0

I am just one person, but the pricing sounds correct and the setup/administration is simple (in my mind). If you do invest in it, I would recommend paying the extra amount and having an experienced person set it up for you - that way you can ensure that it is setup right and they (should) leave you with some understanding of how it works and how to administer it.

With regards to general administration etc. We have found the products straight forward with no major problems. One benefit with Cognos, is their on-line support website. The knowledge base and online help is very comprehensive, and easy to use.

Thanks to both of you for the input.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back