Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

IWAM & IUSER Accounts Disabled

Status
Not open for further replies.

DLogan

IS-IT--Management
Jul 31, 2003
US
I host a web site for employees that allows them access to their desktop remotely using IIS and Citrix NFuse. In this environment, the IUSER_servername and IWAM_servername accounts that are used to provide anonymous access to the ASP pages, keep becoming disabled. I typically have to reset these accounts daily - sometimes multiple times daily. I can't seem to find any events or log entries that provide a clue as to why these accounts keep becoming disabled. Can anyone help shed some light on what might be causing this? And if so, is there anything I can do to prevent it from occurring?

Any help is appreciated!!

I am having the same problem with the IUSR account being locked out with no apparent reason. Did you get a fix? I didn't see any responses to your request.

sbeaven -

Haven't received any significant sugguestions yet. I've posted the same question on several different forums. I was beginning to think I was all alone on this. Please let me know if you get any ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back