Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

IVR

Status
Not open for further replies.

race735

Programmer
Apr 5, 2007
Has anyone worked with Viecore IVR. My problem is that the DS1FD ports say in service but when I call them Viecore says they do not see them rining

How are you calling them? Agents set to auto-answer logged into a skill?

Joe

I have called the ext directly and called the skill (hunt group) directly. If I monitor the skill I can see them in there then as they do not answer I can see them logout. I have also did a list trac st and watched a call come into one of the ports.

I have had that issue. I am using an IR 1.2 that Viecore built. Through the web interface, I had to stop and restart the voice services. That usually clears it up. If you have a speech application server, rebooting that helps as well.

Joe

have they ever told you why this happens. It seems to be anytime they need to bring it down. Not sure witch sever they are reboot.

The majority of the time for us, it is network related--connection between the Speech server and the IVRs themselves.

If you have a CTI server, there should be log files indicating what exactly what is going on...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back