Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

IVR

Status
Not open for further replies.

macphoneguy

IS-IT--Management
Feb 21, 2002
US
My company is looking at intergrating two voicemail tree's into one with IVR the main system we have now is SX-2000 any good site's where one can get general info

try Mitel are the largest re-seller of this kit and offeres a little more than IVR - and being PBX independant as well.

Peva

I have linked to this site since it was a couple pages...it may be one of the best in its class:

TEKIMG.gif

look at paraphonics, they do a pretty clean ivr..

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Well, asking my local Mitel rep and other vendors with the same parameters, I got prices ranging from 15,000 to 25,000 from Mitel depending on what we chose, and about the same from the non-mitel people, and needless to say it was decided that the IVR option they decided they will "wait just a bit" when the found out how much money it was. (any it's not a large demand)
Also there are "Zillions" of voicemail's that will do tree's but Speech/IVR is a little "NEW" to the market so systems featuring that are still $spend$

Check out Avaya. How big a phone systems are we talking?

You do not always get what you pay for, but you never get what you do not pay for.

i'm using my call pilot (nortel) for ivr, not really feature rich but serviable. i still like paraphonics as a pure ivr.

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back