Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

IVR Scripting for extension number dialing + Topic selection in IPOCC 10.1.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

rinchuraj

Technical User
Dec 25, 2010
AE
Hi,
I'm going through a configuration issue to make the IVR scripting to work with below message.
"Thanks you for calling ABC company . If you know the extension you wish to speak to, please dial it now. OR dial 1 for sales, 2 for marketing 3 for accounts, 4 for xyz, 5 for xyz...... 9 for xyz and 0 for operator assistance."

I succeeded with configuration of topic selection ==> " OR dial 1 for sales, 2 for marketing 3 for accounts, 4 for xyz, 5 for xyz...... 9 for xyz and 0 for operator assistance."
How I can integrate the extension number dialing part to the scripting?
Attached is the script configured for the above same.
Advice me ....
Regards,
Rinchuraj

http://files.engineering.com/getfile.aspx?folder=82748ab7-3e32-4b14-880e-0b09f2bb57db&file=welcome_script.ivr
I would probably do it in VM Pro since it's easier =) if there's no reason that it must be done in IPOCC IVR.

"Trying is the first step to failure..." - Homer

unless you need to report on number of calls coming into and abandoning in the IVR Topic

Is there a good scripting guide/website apart from the Avaya Task and IVR edit docs?

Thanks
SKVL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back