Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

i've passed the core hardware part

Status
Not open for further replies.

loveroots

Technical User
Jul 16, 2002
US
i've passed the core hardware part of aplus and now need an expert to pass operating system my level in pc's is at the begginers level. i'm studying from a computerprep aplus fundamental volume1&2 learning guide book that i got from an aplus course what do you think i'll need to get my certification any help will do

I am not familiar with the books you are working with, but if you are a beginner, i suggest you try and get your hands on a machine you can make changes to and not worry about screwing it up. if you truly want to learn the only way is by doing. so familiarize youself with basic dos commands, fdisk, get a copy of windows 9.x, and start playing.

See previous posts about books and sites to help study.

Since you have already passed the Hardware you should know the level of question to expect.

Good Luck!

>SELECT * FROM users WHERE clue > 0
0 rows returned
-edluke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back