Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

It's possible to mark as unread a message in OWA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dvit77

Technical User
Aug 27, 2002
ES
I would like to know if there is any option to use OWA and after reading a message I'm able to mark as unread. I think it's a useful method, because sometimes you use OWA for example from home, and when you return to the office you need to reply a read message, and sometimes you forget...

Thank you to everybody!!!

No, not in 2000, but you can Flag it to remind you of it.

Marc
[sub]If 'something' 'somewhere' gives 'some' error, expect random guesses or no replies at all. Please specify details.
Free Tip: The F1 Key does NOT destroy your PC!
[/sub]

Thank you for your fast reply.

I'm looking on how to Flag a message in OWA, but I do not see it. How can I do that?

Thank you again.

Oops, sorry, my mistake, no flags in 2000 either.

In 2003 could you Flag the messages?

If so, maybe could be interesting to upgrade.

It's difficult the transition?

Thanks

Hello again Marcs41, and thank you again for your help...

I have just applied to the web you have explained, and it really looks nice.

My question is: which is the difference between premium and basic (well I see the differences, but I want to know if with exchange, came both of them).

Thank you again.

P.D.: The premium really looks NICE! And it allow to mark as unread as well as Flag it.

You're welcome dvit77, that exchange OWA trial is nice to test and evaluate I thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back