Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ITG card locks up after changing ESN data or tracing

Status
Not open for further replies.

atascoman

Technical User
Oct 10, 2003
US
I am working on my first ITG install. I got the card working and able to handle call traffic, but anytime I make a change to the ESN database like adding a DSC entry or changing RLI information the card locks up and I have to reset it. It doesn't give any errors, the calls just go to fast busy as soon as they are dialed. I also discovered while trying to do a trace in LD 80 on the ITG trunks caused it to lock as well. Has anyone encountered this? I am going to try another card next week, that's the only thing I can think to try.

Hi, atascoman,
I think you need to update your ITG Dialling Plan by OTM after changing the ESN table.

Yeah, I made sure I had updated that as well. It seems to happen even if I change unrelated ESN data as well. I had reseated the card and it stopped happening for about 30 minutes. The guy at ETAS was dumbfounded as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back