Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ITG card firmware

Status
Not open for further replies.

dkluth

Technical User
Nov 10, 2005
US
Hello,

From reading different posts I have been able to piece together that our ITG card ison s/w version IPL 3.00.74 and to support the IP Phone 2004 Phase 2 I need a newer IPL release.

1) How do I obtain the software? In other words, does Nortel make it generally available or is it something that needs to be purchased. The switch is an Option 11C rinning 25.40.
2) Is it hard to do the upgrade?

Thanks,

Doug

I also have a CS1000 running 4.5. It appears in element manager like we already have IPL45088.p2 on the server. Can I get it off of that server?

Just upgrade the itg from element manager, dont have to use OTM/TM.

The CS1000 is at a different location. Can I still do it?

you can download the software from the Nortel site. Download the Readme file and it will give you the instruction.

dkluth - Side note that Nortel will no longer provide additional ISM (licences) for your 25.40 system so you will only be able to add IP Phones up to your current ISM limits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back