Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

It is with great pleasure I announce......

Status
Not open for further replies.

lespaul

Programmer
Feb 4, 2002
US
I have been accepted in the Masters of Public Administration program at the University of New Mexico!!!

While this is not an IT program (I already have that degree!) I will be able to open new possibilities within the government by obtaining my MPA! I have decided that because of the retirement benefits offered that my best course of action is to stay with the State of New Mexico (or some other public entity) and feel that this is the best way to advance.

I'm really excited and now I'm busy working on a grant proposal to help pay for about 1/2 of the cost (through a program I found at - American Association of University Women for any one else continuing her education and interested in some free money!)

So, any way, just wanted to share my excitement! Have a great weekend!

Leslie

[cheers]
All the best.

--------------
Good Luck
To get the most from your Tek-Tips experience, please read FAQ181-2886
As a circle of light increases so does the circumference of darkness around it. - Albert Einstein

Good work on getting accepted, and good luck with your studies.

Denny
MCSA (2003) / MCDBA (SQL 2000)

--Anything is possible. All it takes is a little research. (Me)
[noevil]

Congratulations and best of luck in your studies!

lespaul

That's wonderful news. I wish you all the very, very best. Have a great weekend, I'll raise a glass or two.

Rosie
"There are four basic food groups: milk chocolate, dark chocolate, white chocolate, and chocolate truffles." Anonymous

Hear, hear !

Way to go Leslie !

That's a promise of a nice XMas, now isn't it ?

Pascal.

thanks for your support!!

I raised a glass or two myself this weekend! [cheers]

Way to go.

[cheers]

Two strings walk into a bar. The first string says to the bartender: 'Bartender, I'll have a beer. u.5n$x5t?*&4ru!2[sACC~ErJ'. The second string says: 'Pardon my friend, he isn't NULL terminated'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back