Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Issues with SAV 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 7, 2005
US
I have SAV Enterprise Version 9 on a Windows 2000 Server and I am having some issues. When I open the Console to view my server groups my server group is locked and when I go to unlock it I get an error stating the following:

"Can't communicate with the server group. Verify network connectivity and that there are machines operating within the group! If problems persist, try clearing the server group cache and re-discovering all server groups"

So I open up the Discovery Service, I hit the "Clear Cache Now" button and then hit the "Run Discovery Now" button. Down in the status bar I see a message "Discovery: found server SOFTWARE". After this I then try to unlock the server group and I get the first error message above. What can I do to get this working again?? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back