Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Issue with outgoing cli on PRI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Striep

Technical User
Dec 6, 2006
NL
We have 2 customers, both using a PRI.
On both systems the extension numbers are equal to the last 3 or 4 digits of the DDI number.
An extension who's extension number isn't equal to a number in the DDI range now sends the primairy number of the DDI range.
Even if i program the extensions feature code with .Sxxxxxxxxx .
I have this on a IP Office version 8.1.79 and a 9.1.600.153 .
Any help would be great

You need to send a valid DDI and as many digits as the service provider expects, usually the same the send on incoming calls.

"Trying is the first step to failure..." - Homer

Hello janni78,
In the Netherlands the providers expect 9 or 10 digits.
I have tried both with a valid DDI number, but still it sends the primary CLI number...

Ask your provider if they are allowing the did numbers to be out pulsed

They allow that method.
A DDI number in the incomming call route who matches a extension number gives the correct cli to a outgoing call...

So for the non did numbers, even with your code they are denying it.

Actualy, i think the ipo does something with it....
i can upload a cfg if you want to check the configuration

no need if it's a non did number the carrier is denying it

so what you are saying is for example a ddi range of 0771234560 to 0771234569 an extension with internal number 4562 has the right outgoing CLI.
A extension with internal number 3333 and a feature access code ? => .s771234568 won't work??

If 771234568 is in the did range why not just change extension 333 to 4568 which seems to be a did number, also how is your short code built?

they are short on DDI numbers. So there are several extension numbers who won't match they DDI range.
shortcode_t6hyen.jpg

so is this number in the short code with in your did range? if not carrier must be denying it

Hy guys, i have done some testing yesterday and finaly got it working.
First of all, my collegue who was first working on this issue pointed me in the wrong direction.
I first looked with the SSA tool what the extension was doing making an external call. Then i found out that there was a short code 0xxxxxxxxx pointing to the main ARS with the primary number as CLI.
Deleting the 0xxx short code fixed my CLI problem.

However, i thougt that the order of outgoing number check was:
- user short code
- user right short code
- system short code

thanks for your responces

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back