Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Issue with Call Pliot 5 and CS1000 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mulderfox1976

Technical User
Sep 8, 2004
IE
Hi all,

we have an upgrading happing on one of our sites and there is an issue with Call Pliot 5 and CS1000

the PBX was upgraded from option 11c to CS1000
the Call pilot from V4 to V5

internal calls can leave messages but external calls can't

is there something to check?

Regards
Mulder

are you able to call in from the outside and the call gets to the right phone?

Yes able to call teh extenions from outside

just can't leave a voice mail

internal calls can

Mulder

When you call a 7 digits number from the outside the phone ring and goes to Callpilot..
What messaging do you hear from the Callpilot that you can not leave a message?

Does this happen on all the sets or just one, or a few? the user has the option to turn off external messaging, possibly the fault?

I have the same problem internal calls can leave messages but external calls can't witht he CS1000E and Callpilot V5

does anyone has an answer!!

we need some help here...

The company that was doing the install has it working in their labs, they are swapping out the cards hopefully this weekend, they think the problem is with call pilot not aquiring port 0, it can see ports 1 - 32 but can't see 0. I am waiting for a report see what they are on about.

if i hear any more i will post

Mulder

Ok... Everybody .. I sat down with my Nortel´s consulting tech and we fix this issue how...
here´s come....

we set up the CFTA .. Call Foward Type Allow
If you want foward the calls to the voice mail ... for both internal and external we just took out the CFTD on CLS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back