Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Issue with ASBCE R8 and SESMGR R8

Status
Not open for further replies.

frvavaya

Technical User
Sep 22, 2005
BE
Hello
I have an issue with a SigMa on a ASBCE R8, when I send an UPDATE to the provider the contact Header is putting some "" around the internal extension:

Contact: "test, extension" sip:+32xxxxxxx@172.xx.xx.xx:5060;user=phone;avext="4121";asm=1

The provider is sending a 400 "Bad Request"

I can see it is coming from the Session Manager,

I did a SigMa by removing the avext from the Contact Header. and then it works the provider is sending a 200 OK when I send an UPDATE

Could you tell me where I can remove the "" in the Session Manager? I search in the adaptation but did not find anything...

Thank you for your answer, any idea will be much appreciated.

Regards
Frvavaya

Check your CM trunk. Pretty sure the setting you want to turn off is send calling name and send calling number.

check the SIP adaptation in SMGR, there are options in there you can use to modify the outbound header values e.g egressDisplayName

Also if you are using a Sigma script are you sure haven't got a regex_replace in there against the contact field in the header?

hi guys,

thanks for your reply, I will adapt in the SMGR.

My SigMa is like that: I sorted this somehow with the remove "avext"

within session "INVITE"
{
act on message where %DIRECTION="OUTBOUND" and %ENTRY_POINT="POST_ROUTING"
{
if (exists(%HEADERS["Contact"][1].PARAMS["+avaya-cm-keep-mpro"])) then
{
remove(%HEADERS["Contact"][1].PARAMS["+avaya-cm-keep-mpro"]);
}
}
}
within session "ALL"
{
act on message where %DIRECTION="OUTBOUND" and %ENTRY_POINT="POST_ROUTING"
{
if (exists(%HEADERS["Contact"][1].URI.PARAMS["avext"])) then {remove(%HEADERS["Contact"][1].URI.PARAMS["avext"]);}
if (exists(%HEADERS["Contact"][1].URI.PARAMS["epv"])) then {remove(%HEADERS["Contact"][1].URI.PARAMS["epv"]);}
if (exists(%HEADERS["Contact"][1].URI.PARAMS["gsid"])) then {remove(%HEADERS["Contact"][1].URI.PARAMS["gsid"]);}
if (exists(%HEADERS["Contact"][1].PARAMS["+sip.instance"])) then {remove(%HEADERS["Contact"][1].PARAMS["+sip.instance"]);}

}
}
within session "INVITE"
{
act on request where %DIRECTION="OUTBOUND" and %ENTRY_POINT="POST_ROUTING"
{

%BODY[1].regex_replace("b=TIAS:64000","");
%BODY[1].regex_replace("a=avf:avc=n prio=n","");
%BODY[1].regex_replace("a=csup:avf-v0","a=maxptime:30");
%BODY[1].regex_replace("a=activetalker:1","a=silenceSupp:eek:ff - - - -");
%HEADERS["SigmaUsed"][1] = "axians-PROXIMUS";
%HEADERS["User-Agent"][1] = "Avaya(Sbc-Aura)";
}

}

Regards
Frvavaya

Is the SIP trunk going to a specific carrier as the SMGR includes some predefined adaptations for known carrier configs (foibles)

Hello,

it is Proximus in Belgium, I did follow the application note, there are some adaptation as it is for a R7. it goes OK.

Funny thing, I have 4 different customers connected with Aura in SIP mode and only one is having errors. Sounds the config on the Provider side is not strictly what I should expect...

By the way thanks for your help.

Regards
Frvavaya

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back