Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Issue Rebuilding StarTalk Auto Attendant & CCR 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

CSI_Guy

IS-IT--Management
Aug 17, 2021
US
Hello everyone,

We recently lost power and came in yesterday to a bunch of inactive Feature codes & no Voicemail and no Auto Attendant. We had our tech come and diagnose the situation - seems the unit is fine but the power issue wiped out the flash memory. Running StarTalk Flash 1.9.00

So I am in the process of rebuilding it all, and I think I have everything set - but I cannot get the Auto Attendant to answer the phone lines. I recorded all 4 greetings, setup Greeting Table 1, I recorded a Customized AA Menu Prompt, assigned the greetings to the table, set the Target Attendant to x255 (same as "adtd" & General VM), built CCR tree 1 (and saved it) with a recording on 0 and four XFER paths, added lines 1-24 (we have PRI setup, tech refers to as "a mix") all set to answer with AA on 0 rings, both VM and General VM are enabled, no CID table... Anything I missed?

Operator settings are currently:
Atdt Avail: NO, Business Open: YES, Answer Lines: YES, Atdt: 255

Using Feature 986, 1, # transfers you to the CCR, which does work, but I still cannot get the AA to answer incoming calls.

I cannot get any differences by changing Atdt Avail to YES or by changing Business Open to NO. Previously, that was the only thing that would change our greeting was by changing Business Open from YES to NO

In the past, I have made changes to the CCR many times before, but this is my first time building from scratch, please help!

My hero!! This had me completely stumped! I certainly do not remember doing this during setup or PRI upgrade, but this will definitely be bolded in my notes from here on out! I am not sure which worked, I assigned both and voila!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back