Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ISP's hosting Cold fusion MX in the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

ibearian

Technical User
Jul 4, 2001
GB
THIS IS NOT A CALL FOR ADVERTISMENTs

Please does anyone have any details of ISPs who host COLDFUSION MX in the UK. I have written a number of intranet sites and am embarking on a web application and need to find an ISP's (who i like) and who can host it.

TEK-TIPS this is not ment to breach your rules and if you consider it does, i appologise.

Thankfull in advance

I was a customer of Iarna.com for some time. I am certain they are on top of it, but I do not know for sure if they support MX. I switched though because of an issue with DNS servers and my site going offline for days at a time in for the entire United States. They said they fixed it... but I was already gone.

Other than that, all the people were very helpful and on top of things quickly for other requests.
Happy hunting.. merry xmas

MC

I know someone that has got their site with Iarna at the moment and it is definetly on a CF 5 box. Don't know if they offer a MX solution or if they are upgrading to MX any time soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back