Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ISA Standard vs. ISA Enterprise

Status
Not open for further replies.

justatad

Programmer
Sep 20, 2001
US
Just wondering why if I have 2 servers configured practically identically. 1 is ISA Standard, 1 is ISA Enterprise. Why the Enterprise server will not publish or proxy me? While the Standard works fine. I know there could be a million and 1 reasons for this issue, but is there anything special that needs to be done with Enterprise Array verses Standard ISA?

I am using Enterprise in an array, and have published several websites. I am having no problems. The only thing that I can tell you is that when you publish on an array, you MUST set up the destination sets in the array policy, not the enterprise policy. (ie. under server and arrays, not enterprise)

Joe Brown

Thanks Joe.
Actually I figured out what my problem was. Just FYI if you accidently install IIS (left it unchecked) on your ISA Server. This causes problems. Especially if you are proxying off of port 80.
ISA is running smooth now.
Tad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back