Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ISA Server Logs

Status
Not open for further replies.

williampzt

Technical User
Nov 18, 2002
US
Hi All

I am running ISA server and I would like to use Crystal to report off them. Crystal has the ability to read these files but they have to be prefixed with WS*. Problem is the logs are prefixed with WEB* or FW* for the firewall logs. Is there anyway to customize this so I can read these logs without renaming the log files? I have tried a ODBC text driver; this did not work. I have called tech support and was told I would have to rename the files. Any ideas??

Using Version 8.5

Thanks in advance
Bill

Under more data sources, can you try local file system? There's an option to look in a directory for files that match a pattern (that you indicate). Jessica [ponytails2]

Hi Jessica

No that did not work either this gives you information about the file attributes. And actually today they informed me they would be using a third party product, yeah! I don't worry about it. Thanks for the assist

Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back