Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ISA and citrix / nfuse /iis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disarray0019

Technical User
Feb 9, 2003
US
Does anyone know if I need to configure citrix xml to use a different port than iis, if I'm running isa server. The reason I ask is because I've configured isa to allow inbound access for citrix browse purposes on the same port as iis. When I do this, I'm not able to start iis, it says that the address is already in use. I'm wondering if there is something else I need to configure to get this to work, or if I need to change the citrix xml port to not share with iis, but to use a different port all together. Thanks for any help.

Yeah, that's what my question was, do I need to change the ports to not share. Thanks for the reply, and I did get it to work by using different ports. Seems like there should be a way to do and still share the port, but I couldn't figure it out. The citrix XLM still gets knocked out if it doesn't start before my ISA rule is active, so I'm probably still doing something wrong. Disabling the ISA rule and starting the xml service, then re-enabling the rule will be have to do for now. Thanks again for posting.

I may have jumped the gun, it works internally, but not externally. Anyone have any suggestions. I don't believe it to be dns, as using the IP instead of the domain name doesn't work either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back