Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

iS3000 Projecting Software 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

81k3r80y2

IS-IT--Management
Sep 8, 2006
EU
Dear All...

Is there any software to create projecting file of iS3000 ?
The software supposed to be Windows based, or has Graphical User Interface.

I'm very disappointed with OM Tool...

I only found POMView which is only for view & analyze project files.

Thank you in advance.

rgds,
Wiku

Hi
To my knowlegde there are no tool like you ask for.
Only SM410 or magnement@net, but they are for endusers, and not intented to fully build a IS3000 config.
I personly think that OM is the strongest tool around, also comperred with other pbx´s, You can realy do nice things (and some realy bad) with OM.

What do You need to do, maybe I can help You out ?

Regards
Jan

Thanks Larsen...

What I need to do now is to build new 9 units iS3030 to replace existing ECS-FX.

New iS3030 must consist existing numbers and trunks and will have new CAS subscribers and digital trunks.

If I have to type one-by-one for each iS3030, then it will be exhausted work.

Is there any software that I could select the service and give the numbering plan, so the software will automatically generate the "projecting file" that I could load to iS3030.

Thanks,
Wiku

Thanks Larsen...

What I need to do now is to build new 9 units iS3030 to replace existing ECS-FX.

New iS3030 must consist existing numbers and trunks and will have new CAS subscribers and digital trunks.

If I have to type one-by-one for each iS3030, then it will be exhausted work. :(

Is there any software that I could select the service and give the numbering plan, so the software will automatically generate the "projecting file" that I could load to iS3030.

Thanks,
Wiku

Hi wiku,

it is a lot to do.
I would make a standard hardware configuration, if possible, to load in each of 3030.
For DNR I list them with CHDNRC: and HWA in Excel, then save as CSV. With Editor make a File with compleet OM-Syntax, and save it as *.scp File.
With SMPC or SysMgr410 run the script.
For FCM and TRFC and so on.
I do it so, many times, it is a quickly methode

If you have questione, say it or mail me

regards Werner

Hi Werner,

Thank you for your suggestion.

Is it possible for me to have one example of your excel files ?
You may put it on
Thanks in advance,
Wiku

Hi Wiku

In the dnr.xls you can see the OM-command with the DNR chdnrc:1000, then shelf, board, circuit.

You must save it as csv-file, look dnr.csv, the separator is semicolon.
Rename it to *.txt, for the editor ( must not be, like you work with an editor )

With an editor you must change the semicolon to comma ( decimal point ) and put a semicolon to the end of the rows.
Save this as dnr.scp.

I think you know to work with scriptfiles.

If I have to create a new OM-port , I allways take a script, allso for chabnr or for private calls aspicc and so on.
If you know many OM-commands, it is possible to create some configurations offline, only with editor.
Look at my files for OM-Port vdu02_3030.scp, asblock3.scp, many boards in a 3070 asbrds.scp or PMX with all lines s2m12_9.scp.

If you have one file it is easy with the right editor, with copy and paste or replace to create any new file.
The best editor, I think is UltraEdit, because you can edit also columns.

Enjoy yourself

Werner [pipe]

p.s. I´m not a member of rapidshare, better it is to mail.

the file is very small, I hope you can receive it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back