Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

IS THIS POSSIBLE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BongoMudpie

IS-IT--Management
Apr 27, 2002
GB
Hi all,My question is this:- I want to be able to send all of my customers a small Flash presentation of my services and products, however I want to be able to change the contents of my presentatoin quite regularly. What Im thinking is this, is there a way that I can store the presentation on a server and have my customers click an update button which will automatically update their presentation from the version on my server?? I know that this is possible with Desktop Communicator but I want it to be a little flashier than that!!! can it be done in Flash?

Thanx in advance to anyone who can help me.

yes it can, you want to make a base movie that you send to a customer, then make it load an external movie from a server somewhere!

Regards,

Martin

Gaming Help And Info:

Thank you Martin

Sounds good, I have no idea how to do this, is there any specific programming needed to load the external movie froma server to the movie running locally on the customers hard drive?

Richard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back