Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Is this possible? - convert table to graphic 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 2, 2005
US
Is it possible to convert a table and all it's data including properties (such as background) and turn it into a picture. Perhaps a BMP or something. The purpose of this would then be to email the graphic (table and data).

Thank you for any information,
Follow You Bliss.

Thank you for that information. I just did some experimenting and I think the route I want to go is to save the php document as a ".mht" file to a database and send the newly created file via email.
Is this possible? - to creat a mht document through PHP?

-or should this be a new thread?

mht file = Web Archive or MHTML. Like when you go to Save As on your browser, you can select Web Archive "mht".

I tried this and it works great, however I have no idea how to make php save the current enviroment as .mht

I don't have "mht" as an option in my browser. Wait...you're using Insecure Explorer, not Opera or Firefox, aren't you? Let me fire up IE for a minute.

It's a multipart MIME with HTML and embedded images. You can generate this with PHPMailer.

Want the best answers? Ask the best questions!

TANSTAAFL!!

OK, so it does have something to do with this multi-part mime thing I've been hearing about. I'll look into PHPmailer Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back