Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Is there away to find the pilot number in ASA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KeithMGOA

Technical User
Oct 19, 2009
CA
Hi

Is there a command or screen in ASA that will display the systems pilot number?

I known what the pilot number is on the system, but I was told there was a way to find the pilot number in ASA. I have not been able to find how.

I would like to compare and see if the two numbers match. Any assistance would be appreciated.

Sincerely

Keith

Are you looking for the main numbers of the hunt groups..? Your first sentence says you need the system pilot number, and your second sentence says you know the system pilot number...I'm confused, what number are you looking for/ what are you trying to access..?

maybe he's looking for the INADS number? put butt-set onto INADS line and dial your cell phone to get the number via CallerID or call MCI's 800 number to have it read back to you.

How it was explained to me is the system pilot number is the main DID/vdn/ DS1 that an avaya system is initialized to (I know what that numberis). I was told you can find the number on one parameter screens in ASA. I have never been able to find it. I was just wonder is it true that it is displayed and if so on what page.

I do appreciate all the replies this is the best forum board out there

Keith

here are some possible commands..

Disp list <--gives you all listed directroy numbers set in the system

Disp inc trunk xx <--gives you any incoming digit handling changes for a specific trunk group

disp trunk xx <--If a co trunk will give you the incoming destination

List hunt <--gives you all the hunt group lead in numbers...sometimes marked with Main number if system is notated well

List vdn <--many times a vdn is used as the main number and if notated well this will show you the lead in number.

Hope these help.

Matt--Telecom Engineer, Network Operations Center

CCNA
ACA-Voice Management
ACE-IP Telephony
Converged+ Certified
Linux+ Certified

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back