Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Is there any ericsson radio paging interface we can interface with md?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rokane

Technical User
Feb 28, 2004
PH

Hello anyone,Is there any radio paging interface from ericsson that we can interface to MD110? What board is
required & the paging unit receiver? Thanks in advance.

rokane

3 paging generations from Ericsson:
-------------------------------------------
Ericall Contactor=E&M board type EC266
Contactor 9000=E&M board type PY111 or PY1611/PY1814
HLM101 paging system=STC board

etompau,

Thanks for the info.

Hey...

I'm searching for info about the contactor for a long time.
I know, it's offtopic. But can you explain me when it was built and how it does receive "alarm" ?

Marcel

The first version of the Contactor 9000 system was developed in the middle of the eighties and was later expanded to an alphanumeric system. Production ceased around 1997.

Basically the system consisted of some kind of central equipments; an operator console or a CPU board. Then peripheral equipments link E&M interfaces, alarm modules ESPA interfaces etc etc were connect via RS485 datalinks to the central equipment.
Radio transmitters (LF/HF/UHF) were connected to the central equipment.
All programming was done from the central equipment.

The system was very reliable and nice to work with.

Ok, thank you so far.

I (firefighter) have one of these pagers here at home.

Who used these pagers?

Doctors in hospitals, guards and other staff personnel in factories, schools, nursing homes, prisons, local fire brigades etc etc.
Typical article codes for the Contact 9000 pagers were PY8205, PY8206, PY8208 and PY8209.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back