Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Is there an "OnClick" event in ASP VBScript pages?

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 13, 2008
US
This is just another newbie question. I am used to working in Access with VBA. In Access, I can set a visible attribute to certain text and fields to be triggered on a radio group being clicked. Is that possible in ASP VBScript?

Two other things...this is my third post on this forum and I am wondering how to I denote code? And how do you make the titles of the threads bolded? Is it just HTML tags?

Okay, thanks a lot for all the information you have supplied me. It was bee helping me alot.

Take care.

-JP

bold thread titles are ones you haven't read.

onclick is an event within the client side code (html, javascript) not the server side code (asp). check out the relevant forum if you have a specific question about the onclick event using javascript (or better still try google with the keywords, "onclick javascript event")

=======================================
LessThanDot - The IT Community of the 21st Century

A smile is worth a thousand kind words. So smile, it's easy! :)

To show a code section in a post use [ignore]
Code:
[/ignore] tags. There is a link to all the TGML markup tags on the preview page when you do a post

Steam Engine Prints

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back