Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Is there a way to test and find out if a phone is a T7316 or T7316E

Status
Not open for further replies.

bdopgurl

Vendor
Dec 3, 2008
CA
The label was removed from the phone housing and then misplaced. Is there any way to test to see if the phone is a T7316 or a T7316E???

Thanks for any help.
BDOPgurl

Look at the phone under Maintenace if it shows as a M7310 then it is a 7316.

Also if your lines appear in the middle of your verticle display it is a t7316 if they appear at the top of the display, then you have a t7316e.

Thats not my fastball, thats my hurry up and get by you pitch... Satchel Paige

If it has a speaker button on the bottom, it's a T7316E.

Adversity is Opportunity

flip the set over and read the tag on the back it will say ether t7316 ort7316e

Itas1 I guess you missed the part where I said the label was misplaced. Thanks to everyone else. Also I just realized I put a T7316 into a T7316E housing and I was just wondering will it still work in the E housing????

Thanks!
BDOPgurl

If you look at the T7316 circuit board there will be 2 red LEDs near the bottom of the board on a T7316. The T7316E will have 3 red LEDs. Your phone will work, but the speaker button won't work in the E housing.

Brian Cox

Thank you so much that is a very helpful tip about the leds on the circuit board.

BDOPgurl

The speaker button does not depend on S/W.

Adversity is Opportunity

Yes it does. R6.1 and lower, the HF key is on the bottom right (key 10) regardless if it is 7316 or 7316E. It is the SW release that recognizes the E-set

I meant, if it has a speaker button it's a T7316E, period. It may not work with your s/w level, but that doesn't change the model#.

Adversity is Opportunity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back