Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Is there a way to change my Application Icon Instead of Fox Icon ? 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

catool

Programmer
Apr 11, 2000
CA
After I build my Application(.EXE) from Visual Foxpro<br>I can't change my Application's Icon from Fox Icon to my Own Icon or any other Icon.<br>Is there any way to change or edit the default Fox Icon ?<br><br>Thanks for the Help.<br><br>

Open the project, then choose Project Info from the Project menu.&nbsp;&nbsp;On the first tab (Project) you'll see an Attach Icon checkbox towards the lower right.&nbsp;&nbsp;Choosing this will prompt you for the icon to associate. <p>Robert Bradley<br><a href=mailto: > </a><br><a href= - Visual FoxPro Development</a><br>

Just FYI....<br>if you want your icon to show up in Windows Explorer instead of the foxhead check out this article, it will explain how:<br><A HREF=" TARGET="_new"> thing I like to do (just my preference) in all your form init events, place this.icon = _Screen.icon<br>this way the forms inherit the icon and if you decide to change icons, all you need to change is the associated icon and the forms will then inherit the new. I rarely ever attach an icon directly to a form.<br><br>just FYI

I'm interested in read the article mentioned by JonScott8 but i receive the server message 'username not found' . Is the link correct?

Sorry Vitorsa, I forgot that in order to use the hyperlink, you must be a registered user of UT. Just go out to UniversalThread.com, register as a user. Then go to the KnowledgeBase (should be in left frame abbreviated K.B., i think), then click Frequently Asked Questions, then click Project Manager, and it will be article #3. <br><br>Sorry for the confusion..<br><br>Jon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back