Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Is there a MM integrated with exchange - emulator?

Status
Not open for further replies.

goku78

IS-IT--Management
May 7, 2013
MX
This question is related to a training enviroment, I have to do some tests, but I just have the production enviroment.

I want to test it outside the production enviroment to avoid issues.

Kind regards

Are you referring to the tool VMENABLE? VMEnable is a Bulk Voice Mail Enabler to automate the administration of the listed subscribers. This tool is shown in Chapter 10 of the MAS Administration guide for Microsoft Exchange.

No, I need an application like cisco packet tracer to training myself in the AVAYA gear.
Cisco packet tracer is an application that I use to emulate cisco routers and apply changes without affect the real devices in the company.

I don't know of a tool for Avaya. If you find it, please let me know. Ken or Eric any ideas?

That doesn't exist for MM. If you needed MM to run in some other environment then you would need to purchase the product for that environment.

Nothing that i know of short of getting a server or 2 and doing it in your LAB.

Ken Means

"I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have."
- Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back