Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Is SIP trunking natively supported on CS1000E?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nortelneo

IS-IT--Management
Feb 9, 2009
KW
Hi,
I need to trunk our CS1000E with a Sonus gateway at a remote site office. Does the CS1000E have native SIP trunk support? Or do I need to purchase additional licenses?

Thanks. Regards.

You will need to purchase SIP trunk lic. What release are you? I believe you can only purchase for rls 7.5 and 7.6.

Thanks monkey,
My version under ld 22, iss shows 4021, release 6.
slt shows 0 SIP access ports. Is that what i should be purchasing?

Thanks again.

yes, but I don't think you can buy with that level. Maybe, since it is just SLT purchase, you may call Westcon direct, or have your partner call Westcon for this.

John Anaya
Amdocs Inc.
ACSS/ACIS - CS1000 Rls 7.5/Call Pilot 5
ACSS/ACIS - SME - IP Office 8.0
APSS/APDS - Avaya UC Services

Public Profile

Thank you,
I've emailed our Nortel dealer here, and am waiting for their response. I'll update this post when I receive any information.

I hate to say this but I think you are going to be SOL as I think you can only order keycodes for rls 7 and up.

Thanks monkey101,
Our dealer has not got back to us. but anyway, we've decided to go with another Sonus gateway to manage the interworking. The CS1000E will integrate with the Sonus over E1.

thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back