Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

is it true about testking? 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

UKHicks

IS-IT--Management
May 11, 2004
US
That they supply real questions and answers? Or are the legitimate like Transcender.com? I'm taking my 70-292 tomorrow and dont want to buy a shady practise test.

thanks!

As for interviews, no I've never heard of an interviewer asking about braindumps; but during the technical phase of the interview, if the candidate just used braindumps, it'll show... trust me...
Oh, yeah, within about 5 minutes.

Glen A. Johnson
If you're from Northern Illinois/Southern Wisconsin feel free to join the Tek-Tips in Chicago, Illinois Forum.

TTinChicago
Johnson Computers

Dont' get me wrong,i'm not knocking anyone who used these sites, just telling you to beware , that's all.

Don't mean to sound like a broken record, but Transcers is not the same as a brain dump. They show real life situations with not a single question/awnser from the MS test. They teach real life examples, and explain why the awnser is what it is. (FYI, no I don't work for them, just found them really good to work with.)

Glen A. Johnson
If you're from Northern Illinois/Southern Wisconsin feel free to join the Tek-Tips in Chicago, Illinois Forum.

TTinChicago
Johnson Computers

I completely agree with you, i'm doing my Windows 2003 MCSE upgrade with the Transcenders, excellant training tool. The only reason I was considering Exactquestions was that they had Citrix exams, and although I did attend a 5 day training class, between the MCSE 2003 and the CCEA, work and family, there are only so many minutes in a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back