Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Is it possible for me to forward an extension out to another pbx

Status
Not open for further replies.

ylor

MIS
Aug 16, 2001
US
My question is: Is it possible for me to forward a direct number from here to another pbx switch somewhere else. What I want to do is when this direct number gets dialed, I want it to automaticly forward it to the customer service in the other location? So is it possible to do it without having to have any other equipment or software. Switches are Definity G3si R4. We do have direct links but not for telephones only networking. We have a 256k between the two locations.Any ideas or suggestion is appreciated.

ylor

Oh my bad I misread your reply maxg. My CCRON is set to "NO" right now. I have set station 222 cov path to 6, set all to "YES" on the coverage criteria and still same thing. This really annoying me right now. I have been playing with this dam thing for the past 2 days now and cant get it to work.

I think I finally figured out whats was wrong. In my COS there was a "Trunk to Trunk Overide" and it was set to "NO". When I changed that to "YES" and chan cov path to 6 on the station it worked fine. So finally sheesh.
Thanks to everyone who tried to help I really appreciate it. The people here "ROCKS". : )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back