Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Is Contact management system Datel alternative?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikedphones

Vendor
Oct 11, 2005
US
Have a customer with Datel Call Sweet and they aren't totally loving it and some of the reporting on the call center. The Avaya Contact Management System came up in discussion which I thought was more for the 8300/8700 not so much the IPO. Can someone set me straight on this and/or tell me what may be a good alternative with lots of live and report capabilities for this? IPO 7.xx setup. Thanks

Ximasofts Chronicall

Wouldnt use anything else.

ACSS - SME
General Geek

1832163.png

Sorry, do you mean you wouldn't use anything else but CMS or Datel?

Thanks Hairless, looks like that link is just a page under construction. No info that answers my question from the first post. MDW, thanks and yes I agree that they have been very helpful. I keep thinking if these guys had advaned edition it would probably help the Datel product a little more too. Not sure. Still the question I am trying to get an answer to is if the Contact Management System actually is for use on IPO because I thought somewhere I had read it was more for the 8300/8700. Is this even an IPO Option? If so, how does it compare to Datel? Thanks again.

Xima chronicall it is.
Easy, fast and better than the rest.

BAZINGA!

I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back