Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Is anyone from the Chicago land area interested in creating a “Users

Status
Not open for further replies.

eskolnik

Technical User
Sep 4, 2002
US
Is anyone from the Chicago land area interested in creating a “Users Group” to discuss Legato issues and to formally as a group suggest either changes to the product or put a little more weight behind problems we’re having.

Ed Skolnik Ed Skolnik
The Interpublic Group Of Companies, Inc.
GIS Chicago System Administrator
Chicago, Illinois 60611

I certainly think this would be a good idea. I know of no other Legato users groups in the Chicagoland area.

Dodd M. Vernon
Walgreens

Dodd So far it's just you and me,
I am not on great terms right now with the sales folks at Legato, so if you could maybe ask them for a list of accounts in the Chicago area maybe we could get this thing off the ground.
Ed Skolnik
Chicago, Illinois 60611

I would perhaps be interested in a Chicago-area Legato group. I don't know how much leverage we could get on Legato except if we banded together and bought it.

Paul Gilles
Navigation Technonlogies
Chicago, IL

Well let's talk, I can be reached at eskolnik@interpublic.com Ed Skolnik
Chicago, Illinois 60611

I will see what I can do. I am just now getting my feet wet with a new employer so my contact with Legato is limited at the moment. Besides, I am lucky if I can get them to return normal support call as it is! You know how Legato is, I am sure. :)

I have a few people at my previous employer as well as some other business contacts that I might be able to ask to help as well. Give me a bit of time and I will see what I can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back