Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

IQ Transfer error

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billz66

Technical User
Feb 21, 2010
AU
We have a customer that is using CCM 5.4 (5.4.04178.1)and IQ 5.4.04168.2(Miaudio 6.0.0.28)
Pabx is Mxe 3300 R8.0.10.7

Setup
-They have a number of indial numbers which have been allocated to different customers
-When a call comes in on one of these indials , eg for customer1
The Mitel reroutes it to an IQ message port and IQ does a DNIS lookup and if a match is found will
Play a message saying thanks for calling customer1 , then do a blind transfer to an ACD path for delivery

Some of the Indial numbers also play a different message depending apon day of week and time of day

Intermittantly they are having issues with the call not being delivered to an agent .

I have checked the messageengine logs

I am seeing quite a few of these messages
CallID 124 Transfered has failed - Error:[1215]! (MiTAIEngine - TransferCallback)

Can you advise what this means ?

Can I increase the logging level to provide more details in the log file.

it's to a path that has a skill group that allows queuing even if agents are not logged in.

Doesn't appear to be related to when they are busy on calls or idle.
Every time we hammer it with calls we get no failures , but in the logs there are still failures occurring.
CCM shows no stats for these calls so its like they never leave IQ

Every time we hammer it with calls we get no failures , but in the logs there are still failures occurring."

what do you mean there are no failures but in the logs there are?

does the call transfer or not?

also try replacing the path number with an extension number and see if the transfer then works

What I mean is in a month they handle 24000 calls that succeed
as the CCM software reports that many calls.

When we put in 20-30 calls none of our calls fail , they all get handled correctly.
But occasionally the customer reports that someone has complained that they couldnt get through and in the IQ logs when we track the call down it has that transfer error.
Checking the whole log file there are also plenty more.
This has us concerned that there are lots more calls that the customer doesnt know about that are failing.

how many ports on the IQ? Is it possible that calls are queing at 3300 before getting to the IQ as there are more calls comming in than ports going to the IQ therefore customers just getting ringback?

The IQ has 6 ports for messaging and 2 for UPIQ.

From the IQ messageengine logs it looks like its getting into the IQ but having trouble going back to the MITEL ACD paths.

Does anyone know how to increase the logging detail on the IQ so I can get more detail ?

Have you also checked the COS of the ports and the Hunt group the ports are in? Make sure the H/g is terminal, can't remember off hand what the COS is should be set to.

Also, could be the scheduling conditions on the IQ, if its set to time of day, the conditions it follows to transfer to a queue might be incorrect and its terminating the call rather than using a transfer.

Yeah , I have checked the COS against the Prairiefyre manual.
I did double check the hunt group though and it was circular , I have changed it to terminal.

The scheduling options are only on some of the indial numbers ( not the ones i am having issues with so i dont think that is relevant).

Thanks for the suggestions ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back