Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

IPX PBX

Status
Not open for further replies.

fernandinho

Vendor
Dec 3, 2019
BR
IPX connections made local I can transfer to DDD only ddd I can't to local. local and one carrier and DDD and another carrier.

I'm not clear on the issue but when I see "transfer" I think maybe the extension you're trying to transfer may not be flagged in ASPA(L,N) for "Hooking".
That will keep you from transferring that caller.

The transfer that fails what type of circuit is it, PRI, T-1, analog trunk? Are you doing a blind transfer? If you stay on the line and wait for the called party to answer does it work? You may need to adjust ASYD 156 and 157 usually 31 is set but I have changed it to 1F in the past to clear up similar issue, this should not matter if you are using PRI. Another test would be to make ARTD CDN 28 a 0 and try the transfer but I would not leave this setting as it can lead to trunks not releasing. One more thing the route that fails check ARSC make it all 1 and test, is the RSC of the phone not allowed to use that route?

Thanks for the information I came to change command, more problem was in the carrier we did joint.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back