Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

IPView wallboards going to Out Mode

Status
Not open for further replies.

edinburger

IS-IT--Management
Apr 28, 2004
GB
I have a site that intermittantly the IPView wallboards go to Out Mode. The only way to get them working again is to restart the RRC host PC, which has the IPView sofware installed on. The system has been in and working for well over a year now.

The RRC pc is a IBM Thinkcentre A30 8198, p4 2.8GHz, 256MB RAM, 40GB HDD running Windows 2000 SP4. Customer swears nothing has changed on the PC!!!!

RCC Version is 2.1.047, ipview version is 2.0.0.7, BCM 3.6 with cumulative patch 2 installed.

The RCC database is 260MB in size, but I've run a database check and repair on it and all is ok.

I'm going to install cumulative patch 3 and the latest voicemail and rcc patches first, but just wanted to check to see if anybody else had come across this problem before.

Many thanks.

I'd suggest loading CP3, then the VM/RCC patches that came out after that. I think version 2.109b or something like that changed the MySQL database from version 3 to version 4. Once the database started getting larger (like yours) it would do strange things. Just looked and there is another RCC update that just came out a few days ago.

Gotta love trying to keep up with the RCC patches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back