Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ipView not working after power failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

bwtc

Programmer
Dec 27, 2005
US
We have had RCC setup for around 6 months.

This past Tuesday morning, we experienced a power failure. Ever since then, the ipView software is not displaying data.

I went to the machine that collects the data from the Callpilot150, and retested the port configuration, made sure that IIS was working, etc., but still cannot get the ipView Softboard to function.

I have also tried rebooting the machine that the RCC service is running on.

The real-time reporting feature, and standard reporting is functioning correctly.

Has anyone seen this before?

I was the one who initially setup all the RCC functionality, and as previously stated, everything had been working fine until this power failure, and everything except the ipView appears to be functioning correctly. I am using the default port of 3500.

Thanks

An update... it is fixed. The IP address stored in the "Call Center Connection" got wiped out, probably due to database corruption. There were errors on the disk when a chkdsk was run.

I would think this would cause all (real-time) reporting to stop working.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back