Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

IPv6 with Kerio Firewall 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

neoadmin

Technical User
Nov 6, 2002
has anyone managed to get ipv6 working thru kerio winroute firewall 5 as yet, as i had it working to a computer inside my private network out to a ipv6 ip address on the net, and communication between the two machines worked perfectly.

Now in v5 i'm having problems even gettin Firewall 5 to let the packet out and receiving a message similar to as below (example below not actual ips):

packet dropped: failed to do SRC NAT on output (to isp, proto:41, len:84, ip:192.168.0.1 -> 123.123.123.123, plen:64)

meaning as far as I can tell Firewall5 cant figure out the source for the packet and thus wont let it go out.. and yes I've added a IPV6 Service in the 'Services' section and told it 'Protocol: 41' and forwarded it to the machine i run IPv6 on.. (which worked before on WinRoute4.2)

anyone got any ideas?? i've tried editing several lines in the winroute config file, but as yet had no success.. any ideas would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Hi

I'm just about to upgrade my firewall machine and thought about testing winroute5 in the process... well what do you think of it??

How much better than 4.2 is it?

do we know when it'll be released?

cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back